Are you aware that you could be affected by sick building syndrome?
- Do you have sensory irritation to eyes, nose and throat, stinging irritation, hoarseness or voice problems?
- Do you have Neurotoxic or general health problems such as headaches, drowzyness and mental fatigue, reduced capacity to concentrate, dizziness, intoxication, nausea and vomiting or tiredness?
- Do you have skin irritation, including pain, reddening to the skin, itching sensations or dry skin?
- Do you have any non-specific hypersensitivity reactions, including running nose or eyes, asthma-like symptoms among non-asthmatics?
- Do you have upper respiratory/mucus membrane symptoms?
- Do you have odour and taste sensations such as changed sensitivity of olfactory and gustatory senses or unpleasant olfactory or gustatory perceptions?
What are the benefits for hvac system duct cleaning?
- Make savings up to 15 to 20% on your utility bill.
- Increase productivity by reducing sick leave.
- Reduce running and maintenance costs.
- Increase the life of building components
- Increased public health.
- A study has shown… Williams (1992) investigated the ventilation systems of 228 suburban low rise office buildings in Melbourne. Occupants of 62 per cent of those buildings experienced unacceptable stuffy, drowsy conditions.
What is the obligation for hvac system maintenance?
- Ensuring the air conditioning, heating and ventilation system is being operated and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and as far as practicable in accordance with AS/NZS 1668 The Use of Ventilation and Air Conditioning in Buildings and AS/NZS 3666 Air-handling and water systems of buildings.
- The systems should be regularly and thoroughly cleaned and records of such maintenance should be kept for future usage.
Why clean HVAC systems?
As the “lungs” of the building, HVAC systems critically influence so many of the essential characteristics of the quality of internal air, such as temperature, humidity, cleanliness and air movement. They can:
- be the primary source of air contaminants.
- transfer contaminants from their source to people in the building.
- fail to remove contaminants from their source.
Duct Masters are leaders in Duct Cleaning Services in Melbourne. Call Us today for a free quote for your HVAC Duct Cleaning. We do not charge call-out fees.