Have you had your duct work checked for damage?
Why ducts need to be repaired?
Out of sight out of mind, heating and cooling ducts are hardly noticed until the air flow is compromised. As ducts age and due to wear and tear they can break down, collapse, become disconnected and need repair. Mice and other creatures may chew their way into your ducts in search of a cosy home (we’ve even heard of a wombat sitting on a family’s ducts to keep warm). You can’t see them but you might hear or smell them. If animal affected, the best option is to get a pest controller to deal with the intruders, then give us a call to repair or replace your affected duct work. We specialise in repairing aged or damaged ducts, to restore your airflow, system efficiency and comfort.
What do our qualified technicians do?
- We begin with a ceiling or under house duct inspection to assess the state of your duct work and take photos of any damage found.
- The $100 inspection fee includes Call out fees and first 30 minutes inspection.
- Should the damage be more extensive our Technician will provide you with a quote for any repairs or replacement needed then our friendly team can book a time for the works to be done.
Why choose Duct Masters?
- Your heating & cooling system are in safe hands – with over 15 years of expert experience in Commercial & Residential Duct Cleaning in Melbourne & an extensive network within the air-conditioning industry, we are the company you can trust.
- Have your ducts checked by the best in the business. We are a Quality Endorsed Company
(Certified by SAI Global, License No. QEC 24558) and independently audited for quality assurance.
- People you can trust. All our technicians hold a current police check.
- Peace of mind – We are fully insured with $20,000,000 public liability.
- Easy payment – We accept debit card, credit card, bank cheque & cash.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. 10 Year workmanship warranty on duct repairs.
Duct repairs and replacements come with a 10-year workmanship warranty (excluding water damage and animal intrusion) for your peace of mind. All duct repairs will be double taped with exact size of joiners.
It is easy!
We understand that it is an out of sight out of mind thing and life gets busy! Simply call 1300 247 382 or send us an online enquiry and our team will be in touch to help you with any queries.