DID YOU KNOW YOU MAY POSSIBLY LOSE YOUR BUSINESS BECAUSE OF BLOCKED LAUNDRY DRYER DUCTS?
- In most scenarios, laundry dryer vents generally become filled with lint, dirt and debris. As a result, the drying times increase as does the potential to cause overheat. Such a common process prevents the air and moisture escaping from the dryer, leaving your clothes wet and damp. This inconvenience is also a potential fire hazard.
- Regular dryer vent cleaning & maintenance prolongs the life of your dryers, leaving your laundry dryers more efficient and less costly.
REASONS BEHIND HAVING YOUR DRYER DUCTS CLEANED
- Dryer Ducts clogged with lint result in rising energy bills.
- In the U.S alone, there are 15,500 fires caused every year by dirty dryer vents.
- Save money on your business- imagine the operation costs with clean dryers.
- Avoid further costly repairs to your dryer
- Dryer manufacturers recommend you clean your dryer vents AT LEAST once a year.