ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOUR EVAPORATIVE COOLER IS POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED?
- Evaporative coolers collect windblown dust and pollen. This build up of dirt and grime eventually clog up the unit, which leads to blocked filter pads, circulation pump troubles and blockages within the water distribution system. As a consequence, less air flow is distributed throughout the house.
- Like most appliances, regular maintenance is required to prevent the build up of dirt, slime and mould within an evaporative cooling system. Evaporative coolers can build up a substantial amount of bacteria.
- Domestic evaporative air conditioners must be cleaned before summer for a cleaner and more efficient system.
WHY CLEAN YOUR EVAPORATIVE COOLER?
- Having regular cleans will ultimately improve the efficiency of your evaporative cooler.
- Prevent a build up of sediment, fungus and algae inside the unit, which will ensure that your home will have a hygienic airflow. Stagnant water may support fungi and bacteria to reproduce.
- Remove sludge, foul water or other water quality problems to stop them from developing into a larger problem.
WHAT DO OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS DO?
- Clean and clear each individual duct.
- Remove filter pads and clean them thoroughly.
- Clear waterways, including the bleed-off system and sump.
- Undo all sediment and slime in the basin with a selected brush.
- Drain all water from the tank and pipes.
- Clean basin and water pump guard.