ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOUR EVAPORATIVE COOLER IS POSSIBLY CONTAMINATED?
- You may not know it, but evaporative coolers collect windblown dust and pollen. This build of dirt and grime eventually clog’s up in the unit which leads it blocked filter pads, circulation pump troubles and leads to blockages within the water unit distribution system. As a consequence of neglect, less air flow is omitted throughout the house.
- Like Most appliances, regular maintenance is required to prevent the build up of dirt, slimes and moulds within an evaporative cooling system. Evaporative coolers can build up a substantial amount of nasty bacteria.
- Domestic evaporative air conditioners must be cleaned before summer for a cleaner and more efficient system.
WHY CLEAN YOUR EVAPORATIVE COOLER?
- Having regular cleans, will ultimately improve the efficiency of your evaporative cooler.
- Prevent a build up of sediment, fungus and algae’s inside the unit which will ensure that your home will have a hygienic airflow. Stagnant water may support fungi and bacteria to reproduce.
- Remove sludge, foul water or other water quality problems from developing into a larger problem.
WHAT DO OUR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS DO?
- Clean and clear each individual ducts.
- Remove filter pads and clean them thoroughly.
- Clear waterways, including the bleed-off system and sump.
- Undo all sediment and slime in the basin with a selected brush.
- Drain all water from the tank and pipes.
- Clean basin and water pump guard with a particular fabric.